1. 😎 👍

Rachel from MFC (looks like Abigail Shapiro)

Тема в разделе "Celebrity Leaked Photos", создана пользователем bold21new, 28 ноя 2017.

1. bold21new

bold21new New Member

I saw on 4chan yesterday but can no longer find anywhere. Does anyone have?
  2. johnwayne77

johnwayne77 New Member

hafm, Rhuagh, gasm88 и 5 другим нравится это.
  3. identify49

identify49 Member

4. Dude44

Dude44 New Member

Damn she got some Hugh tits nice ass and bendy too
    1Bigtell нравится это.
  5. Wow that is some nose she has
  6. ptuck82474

ptuck82474 New Member

lol now we know why he hates the jews, can't have his own sisters boobies :)
  7. Geardagas

Geardagas Well-Known Member

Yes that right, an orthodox jew who is never seen in public without his Yamaka, who defends Israel amidst a chorus of boos from the left, who according to the ADL has been the target of the most anti Semitic hatred on Twitter for five years running... Yeah, he just hates those Jewish people. Turn off CNN.

What interests me is that he's a super nerdy goody two-shoes that can't even curse in public, but his sisters a whore.
    Последнее редактирование: 28 ноя 2017
    Bostonbuckeye, mohawk, sam361 и 3 другим нравится это.
  8. vasval

vasval Member

Apparently she got engaged a few days ago... FB
  9. criidii

criidii New Member

are there videos of here?
  10. ianmac

ianmac Member

I never thought I’d hear someone call Ben Shapiro hateful of the Jews of all people.
  11. Geardagas

I think she's really cute. How she is the sister of one of the biggest nerds of all time is beyond me.
  12. Geardagas

I'm now convinced this isn't actually her. The pics are apparently of a girl named Rachel from the university of Massachusetts who cam whores on myfreecams.

Shapiros sister Abigail is a somewhat famous opera singer who does vaguely resemble the girl in the pics but not really.

Anyone have any more info on this? It did seem odd that someone from that family would be taking their clothes off like that.
  13. Didn't your mother tell you not to ruin the fun for others. But it would be helpful if you have a name or link to the cam model so we can judge for ourselves.
  14. Geardagas

Apparently the alt right is targeting her because she is Shapiros sister and this is an attempt to discredit his family.

Haven't found much on the camwhore yet but I did find a link to the original thread that linked the imgur. Sorry but the girl in the pics is not Abigail Shapiro.

Edit: she's been on the internet since at least 2013

This was her Tumblr, if anyone knows how to recover deleted tumblrs.

Последнее редактирование: 29 ноя 2017
    Princepino10 и DixMart нравится это.
  15. letsjustdoit

letsjustdoit New Member

in all seriousness can I get this girls myfreeecams name or a link to her homepage there? thank you
  16. jimj

jimj Member

those milkers HNNNNGGGGGG